Charles Mears State Park is located in the quaint village of Pentwater along the Lake Michigan shoreline. Paved campsite lots are surrounded by fine sand, and a swimming beach is adjacent to the harbor pier. The existing park land was once owned by Charles Mears, an early settler of Pentwater. The land was donated to the State of Michigan in 1923 by Carrie Mears, the daughter of Charles Mears.
Accommodation Type:Campsites / RV Parks