The Rose Cottage was originally built circa 1870 in Cambria, a bustling little town at the close of the nineteenth century near Hillsdale, Michigan. Over the years, the building was used as a Grange Hall, as a place to raise and market chickens, a residence and, more recently, as a general store and hardware. Even today, local folks refer to the building tongue-in-cheek as the old "Cambria K-Mart." Unfortunately, over the years the property was allowed to dramatically deteriorate and eventually, it became a local "eye sore."
Accommodation Type:Inns / B&Bs